There are only a few hours till kick off now and passions will be running high at Eastlands when United and City step out on the field for what will be the 157th Manchester derby. We’ve put together a Manchester City vs. Manchester United preview, which looks at how United will lineup tonight. We’ve teamed up with Paddy Power to offer you the latest odds and betting specials on what should be a quality match tonight.
Stretty Rant’s Top 5 Bets for The Manchester Derby:
1) If Manchester City are winning at Half Time and Manchester United go on and win 30-1
2) Manchester United to win 17-10
3) Draw at half time, Manchester United to Win 5-1
4) Manchester United to win with 5 or more goals in the match 14-1
5) Manchester United To Score in both halves 3-1
Find out more here and get free bets when you sign up here:
Plus If Tevez scores the last goal, Paddy Power will refund all losing 1st /last goalscorer, correct score & scorecast singles on the match.